Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Halloween Didn't Scare Me


For the first time in my life, I didn't eat ANY candy on Halloween. Not one mini Snickers, not one mini package of Malt Balls, not even one little, teeny, tiny Tootsie roll.

Zip.
Nada.
Zilch.
Zero.

I went to my daughter's Harvest Party at school where I was literally surrounded by candy and cupcakes and guess what...

I didn't even want any.

I didn't lament over my lack of sweets and sugary treats. I didn't fuss for a cupcake. I didn't pine for just a little taste of Halloween yummy-ness. Nope. I wasn't even the slightest bit tempted.

I didn't even want any.

I guess I really have decided this time. I guess I really have finally made up my mind to make a permanent life change. I'm really doing this. I'm finally in control.

No matter what holiday temptations I may face, this proved to me I can handle it.

I'm finally in control. Finally!

I'll never be this weight again.

No comments:

Post a Comment