Saturday, October 29, 2011

Back To Basics




I have been terrible about food journaling the past week. I've gotten very lazy about it and I know I have to stop. I know tracking my food and calorie intake has been key to my weight loss. I guess I've convinced myself I'm kinda tracking it in my head. But, I know that doesn't really work.

I'm recommitting myself today, right now, to get back on track with my food journaling.

I know food journaling is part of the Prism program and I know how important it is to my new healthy choices and my weight loss. Am I just trying to sabotage myself? Why would I do such a thing? I think when I'm really honest, it's because I know I can fudge a little and have a few extra calories if I'm not tracking each bite. I know all those extra calories add up and will slow my weight loss.

Why can't I seem to keep in mind that when I overeat, I'm just cheating myself?

Also, I've missed the last two meetings due to illness and I know accountability is key. I need to get back on track and recommit to ALL the principles of my plan, not just the ones I feel like doing. I love my Prism support group! They are wonderful women, who encourage me so much every time I am there. I need to get back to my group, and back on plan 100%.

I need to get back to basics TODAY. This MINUTE.

I'm back on track from this moment on. I'll never be this weight again!

No comments:

Post a Comment