Monday, July 18, 2011

I Think I Might Have Lost Some Weight! Can It Be?

I really think I'm starting to see some results already! Can this really be? My family says my face already is looking a little thinner and yesterday when I got dressed to go out to dinner, my pants and top seemed to fit better and a little looser. I've almost completed my first week of my 6 week first phase, and I already feel like I'm in better control of my eating, my cravings, my mood, my life!

Last night we went out to dinner with my daughter and her new boyfriend. I had to really think about what I could eat on the menu, but since it was a seafood place, I was able to get steamed crab legs and some veggies and I skipped the potatoes and viola! I stayed on plan! My husband ordered key lime pie for dessert and I honestly wasn't even tempted. The small changes I'm already seeing are keeping me motivated and one piece of pie just isn't worth it to me. In fact, there is left over pie in the fridge right now and normally I would HAVE to have it, but it's not even calling my name. Thank God! I guess once you DECIDE you've had enough and really desire to make a change, nothing is going to steer you off course.

I'm starting to feel like a normal person again, instead of someone who is completely and utterly controlled by food. It feels AMAZING. I want to hold on to this feeling, this state of mind and never go back to that place of sheer loss of control. It feels good to feel FREE!

No comments:

Post a Comment