Sunday, July 10, 2011

I Will Never Be This Weight Again

I will never be this weight again. I have had it. I'm sick and tired of being fat and unhappy about my body and how it looks. I want to feel healthy again. I want to be active and run and play with my kids and have energy again. I want to look good in my clothes again. I hope by keeping this blog journal, it will help me stay focused and accountable, even if no one ever finds this blog and I inspire no one. I have to do this for me. I don't want to die early. I want every possible moment on this planet with my kids and my husband and my family and friends. I want to be a good example for my kids and I want them to never worry again about me and my weight. I'm ready to accept I will have to change my eating habits for the rest of my life. I accept this may take a very long time to get all the weight off. I accept exercise will need to be part of my everyday life and routine. I accept I cannot cheat. I accept I must take this one day at a time. I accept I must find a new way to relieve stress. I accept I am addicted to food. I accept that I must treat this like an addiction and call upon a High Power to strengthen me and help me to change the things I can and give up trying to change the things I can't.

I'm excited! I'm a little scared! I will never be this weight again! Yahoo!

Tomorrow is officially Day #1, but I think today should really count as Day #1, because today is the day

I DECIDED TO CHANGE.

No comments:

Post a Comment